Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blogpost #4: I'm just curious.

I'm just curious on how Brazilians court and what is their culture when it comes to courting. For me, the Brazilian girls are actually more attractive than any other girls. I like the way they speak and the way they dress. I'm curious about how Brazilian guys court them.

I have read an article entitled Brazilian Dating Culture by Gigi Starr on ehow.com. She stated that:

"Brazilian dating culture starts in the teens and is punctuated by friendly fun, casual meetings and a relaxed attitude. As a Brazilian matures, he then moves on to solemnifying the relationship under the watchful eye of his parents, with marriage usually following a long engagement."

Just like here in the Philippines, the fun starts at teenage years. A guy always court a girl when they are teenagers. Also in America, they court girls when they step in the teenage life. And also in Brazil, the guy asks the girl's father if it is okay to pursue a relationship with her.

The Brazilian girls have their own taste when it comes to guys. I have read another article entitled Brazilian Dating Guide for men by Maverick on www.Mavericktraveler.com. He stated that there are several pointers that must be remembered if you are going to Brazil and want to date Brazilian girls. The first one is "The Rule". In this pointer you must remember that there are two types of Brazilian girls, the ones who are exclusively dating Brazilian guys and the ones who dates "Gringos" or foreigners. The second one is yo must know how to speak Portuguese because you can't meet all the Brazilian girls if you only speak English. The third one is the Gringo Factor. Even if Brazilian girls have a negative reputations among foreigners, there's a chance on getting a Brazilian girl's heart. If you want to know the other pointers just go to the site.

I have learned a lot of new things from this. Now I know what are the things to do when I want to court a Brazilian girl. I hope that this will help you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment